- Learn new skills at OCPA meetings and get your MCLE credit that is required by CA Business & Professions Code §6450. OCPA’s meetings provide substantive information in a variety of areas of law.
- Attend OCPA’s Annual Educational Conference that provides a full day of legal seminars, networking opportunities all in an educational and fun program.
- Network with your peers and develop professional relationships that will benefit you throughout your career.
- Stay up to date on the latest developments in the legal profession.
- Prepare for NALA’s Certified Paralegal (CP) exam by taking OCPA’s CP Review Course that is taught by OCPA members that successfully passed the exam.
- Gain access to other paralegals that are a wealth of knowledge. Our forums and social media networks will put you in touch with paralegals that have the answers you seek.
- Give back to our community through charity events.
- Receive the Compendium, OCPA’s newsletter for, and about, paralegals.
- Find job opportunities by visiting OCPA’s Job Listings page.
- See how your salary compares by participating in OCPA’s salary survey.
Other benefits include:
Discounts on movie tickets, theme park tickets, and more through Working Advantage. OCPA's member ID is 564494061.
Discounts on CEB Products (updated link to be announced soon - please check back)